Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Statement – How to Download PF Statement or EPF Passbook Online. M-Sewa APP Download
The EPFO body handles large numbers of EPF contributors from all over India. Each member contributes a specific amount based on the salary range they receive per month. However, EPFO keeps contributors’ records in their databases. To ensure every member, regardless of the group job, gets their statements. To satisfy the large numbers, the EPFO has implemented online methods accessible to all employees. The organization doesn’t provide manual statements to its members. However, employees can download the statement through the official portal.
The statement is a legal document that contains member’s EPF transaction records. The statement has information on advances, settlements, transfers, and monthly savings. It will show transactions from all organizations an employee has worked for in India. EPF statement is designed as an e-passbook to provide online status. The statement will contain the date, year, and any transaction conducted every month. You can also view details such as name, date of birth, and EPF related information on the statement.
How to Download PF Statement (or) EPF Passbook Online
Process of downloading the e-passbook/ statement online
The EPFO allows users to download the EPF statement multiple times in a month. The organization doesn’t have manual statement copies. This only leaves the online platform for the EPF members. To view the statement, one requires to register using the following details:
- Registered mobile number
- Date of birth
- Your KYC details such as PAN card, voter ID card, passport, DL, etc.
- Applicants name
- Registered email ID.
After the registration process, you can download and view the EPF statement online. The online website portal is only accessible for PF contributors in India.
This an online facility created by the EPFO to help PF contributors check their EPF information online. The E-passbook is available to PF members only and doesn’t work for the negative balance. Some of the exempted organizations cannot access the e-passbook. They need to refer to the organization’s authorities.
How to Generate E-Passbook
- Visit the EPFO website portal via the link
- First, register at the website using the following details: date of birth, name, identity proof documents, and address documents.
- Enter all details and press the tab “get pin.”
- Now you can log in using your mobile number or document number.
- Proceed and click the download e-passbook option.
- Choose the PF office state based on your state.
- Next, enter the company’s code on the space provided.
- Enter your PF account number and names as recorded by the EPFO.
- Select “get pin,” the system will send the PIN to your registered mobile number.
- Next, update the PIN on the link.
- The EPFO will send your E-passbook after three working days.
How to Check EPF balance using EPFO Portal
To get the EPF balance user needs to activate their UAN. A number is a unique number provided to all EPF members by the EPFO. The number is unique to every member, and none can have multiple UAN numbers. After the activation, you can proceed with the balance check process.
- Open the EPFO website portal and select the option “our services.”
- Proceed to the tab “for employees” on the menu and click the option “member passbook.”
- The option is under the tab “services,” the login page will open.
- Enter your UAN number and password to proceed.
- Now you can access all EPF details, such as statements.
EPF Balance/Statement Check at EPFO APP
To access the EPF balance or statement, one requires an activated UAN number. Employees can access the EPFO details through the “m-sewa” app. This an EPFO application for employees through their mobile devices.
- Go to the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Search for the m-sewa app on the search bar.
- Direct Download link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=converge.transport.m_seva&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Download and install the app on your device to access the EPFO services.
- Once the process is complete, click the tab “member”>balance/passbook.
- Next, enter your UAN registered mobile number.
- The portal will validate the data and, if correct. The employee can access the EPF balance or statement.
- How can an employee activate his or her UAN number?
The UAN number is issued to all PF registered members. The employer or the organization only activates the number. Once the activation process is done, the employee can access the EPF portal.
- Can I access my PF statement or balance through the offline process?
EPFO has created various online methods for employees to check their EPF information. This is to curb congestion and have all records maintained online.
- Why can I access my EPF account details?
To access all your details, you need to have an active UAN number. You can request your employer for the UAN number and activation process. Also, the EPF services are not available for exempted organizations. They need to visit their company's HR or authority for EPF information.
- M-Sewa App Download Link
Direct Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=converge.transport.m_seva&hl=en_IN&gl=US